
I can't believe that it is 2009 already, and Travis is turning 3 this month. Time just flies so fast these days.
We had a great holiday season, seeing both my family and Allen's family on or before both Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Santa Clause also must have thought that Travis had been a very good boy this year since he got everything he asked for:
Big Boy Bike
Cho Cho Train
Video game
And thanks to Santa accidentally dropping some gifts off at Nana's house he got much, much more!
I plan to try to keep up with my blog a little better over the next few months, it has just been crazy with the holidays, but I guess only time will tell:)
1 comment:
I love the picture of you two. You look so pretty all dolled up, red is a good color on you. ;-)
Post a Comment